Bread and Roses Women’s Health Center
We are open and seeing patients! We know that it is important that patients do not postpone needed healthcare, especially abortion services.
We also know that you’re concerned about COVID-19 (coronavirus). We are too. Please know that the health of our patients and staff is our top priority and we are taking additional steps to be extra vigilant to keep everyone healthy. We are adhering to health and safety guidelines suggested by the American Medical Association, the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Abortion Federation. We will continue to monitor these agencies and organizations to stay on top the evolving COVID-19 situation.
For everyone’s safety, we have implemented temporary patient procedures. We have put these in place to ensure the health of our patients and staff, and in order to support social distancing and minimizing the risk of community spread.
- All patients will have a verbal health screening prior to their appointment.
- All patients will have an additional health screening and a temperature check at their appointment and before entering the building.We want to make sure that everyone who enters the building is not exhibiting symptoms of the COVID-19 Virus
- All Patients with respiratory and/or flu-like symptoms and/or a fever of 100°F (37.8°C) are asked to reschedule their appointment until they are well.
- Flu-like symptoms include:
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- myalgia (body aches)
- At this time, only patients are allowed inside the building. This decreases the number of people in the building and risks to patients and staff.
- The majority of your appointment will occur over the phone and prior to your appointment. Some of your appointment will occur in the privacy of your car.
- Because of special cleaning measures, screening activities, and other procedures to decrease infection spread, your appointment may take longer.
- All patients must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the building.
- All patients must cover their cough/sneeze with a tissue or sleeve, and wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds afterwards.
We appreciate your cooperation in doing your part as we strive to maintain a healthy environment for our patients and staff. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have.
For more information on how to protect yourself, please visit the CDC website.